ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course will provide NQTs, RQTs or inexperienced teachers of GCSE (AQA) with many of the tools required to deliver the new specification to their students. Teachers will gain a thorough awareness of the demands of the GCSE course and appreciate how it is structured as well as having a chance to explore many of the challenges to be faced.
Delegates will also be guided through suggested organisation, planning and teaching strategies to use with all students in order to maximise attainment. Delegates will understand the demands of the assessment, including the practical and written coursework components. The course will enable teachers to leave feeling confident in their ability to start teaching GCSE Physical Education.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Understand the structure of the course and what you will need to start to deliver GCSE PE, including timetabling, schemes of work etc.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of what is expected of a GCSE PE teacher delivering the new AQA course
- How to best prepare schemes of work, lessons and assessment for all students to incorporate Assessment for Learning
- Gain a full appreciation of both the theoretical and practical components
- Improve understanding of how to structure and deliver some of the more ‘problematic’ areas of the course
- Receive a range of teaching ideas directly transferable into the classroom and pre-prepared resources which will benefit your teaching
“Very good! Really good break down of the specification and good understanding of the NEW assessment. Helpful with questions and resources. Engaging course leader.” – Prior’s field School, Wednesday 9th November 2016
|COURSE DATE||London Thursday 21 June 2018|
|WHO FOR?||New, NQT or inexperienced teachers of GCSE Physical Education. The ideas, concepts and course content will help novice or experienced teachers of GCSE Physical Education|
|IN-SCHOOL||You can also book this as an In-School Course|
Стратмор… он… - Мы знаем, - не дал ей договорить Бринкерхофф. - Он обошел систему «Сквозь строй». - Да… и… - слова застревали у нее в горле.