Paragraph On My School Bag Essays
essay on My school bag for class 1 children 9. I have a beautiful school bag. it is black and write. there are yellow lines in my e shape of this bag is round shape.i am very excited about it. i bought it in. English; 5 pts; 4 days ago.
478 Words Essay on Good Manners For Class 4 Essay on My Mother in Essay on School Bag for Class 5 Problems and issues Essay on My Ambition in Life
Free Essays on My Schoolbag For Class3 for students. Use our Our d passed away due to cancer when I was 5 years old, my brother 4 and my sister 12.
There are about five essay on my school class 1 hundred students in this school. 2, Essay for Kids My Class Rating 4,5stars reviews. Essay on my school Essay on my school bag for class 1 #1 Free Online Essays. My Best Friend
Tags: kids writing my mother, my mother class 2, short paragraph on my mother Contributed By: Shrdha, Class 2, The Hindu School, yar, Chennai Posted: September 2, 2014 in childrens writing ideas, Essays for Class 1- Class4, Kids essays, Less than 15 My glasses, water bottle, bag, pencil box etc. are red.
Posts about my room for gre 2 written by Kids Essays. Fifteen sentences Essay/Speech on ;MY ROOM ;. Mode: medium. Gre- 4. Target Age Group: Years. Total sentences: 17. Written by: Shrdha Sunil Jose, Class 2, The Hindu School yar, Chennai. There is also a shelf where I keep my bags and toys.
It ;s where I built a 2 ft trebuchet in sixth gre, a 4 ft trebuchet in seventh gre, As I rushed to discreetly shove half-tied cake boxes into plastic bags, I could not Outside of home and school, it is the place where I have spent most of my life.
I was hurriedly walking up the stairs to my classroom when I suddenly fell down with my heavy school bag. I was late in reaching school that day because of a
10th gre book report form Coventry Ventura. port st. lucie do my essay st. louis essay my school bag Virginia Beach 10th gre book report form free essay gre book report form essay topic year 4, Wisconsin 10th gre book report
School Bag Up to 50% Off Selected Clothing
Check & Reserve. Get Yours Today! School bag Fashion Tote, Shoulder & More Bags
From $7.9, 8000+ Designer Bags. School Bags
Huge Savings On School Bags Online & In-Store At GO Outdoors™
Comments are closed.
Five Paragraph Essay
You will be amazed at how eagerly your students will take to this five paragraph essay lesson. I guarantee that they will beg to write (a little show and tell never hurts either!).
Organizing thoughts in expository writing (sometimes referred to as "explanatory writing") is difficult for children. Often they do not even understand that there is a different way to read these types of texts, let alone write them.
The five paragraph essay is a tool to aid beginning writers who are learning how to use transitions, opening, and closing paragraphs.
However, I also have used it for my middle school son and it made a world of difference for him.
He finally understood what it means to organize an essay. For kids who see things in black and white, this lesson is a life saver.
A Sample Five Paragraph Essay
This sample five paragraph essay lesson plan shows the students how to keep details together, write effective opening and closing paragraphs, and use transition words.
Crinkle crinkle! That's the sound of my All About Me bag opening. In my bag, I have three things: a flower, a map and a book. Each one of these things tells something special about me. Ready?
First, I have a flower. This flower is a daisy because that is my favorite type of flower. My mom always grows daisies out front in the summer. My dog likes them too, but he eats them and makes my mom really mad.
I also have a map in my bag. I have been to many different places in the world, like Germany and the Bahamas. My favorite place to go though, was Florida. I found a shark tooth on the beach!
Finally, I have a book. I love to read - my mom says I am voracious with books. Right now I am reading A-Z Mysteries. I didn't even know I would like mysteries until I started this series. I think most kids in second grade would love this series.
Of course there are lots of other things that are important about me, but those are my favorite ones. Now I would love to know more about you. Do you have three things you can share? I can't wait to read about you!
This student used a five paragraph essay outline, included transition words, had effective opening and closing sentences, utilized new vocabulary and learned about how colons help writers to list information.
Whew! That's a lot for an 8 year old…or is it?
How to Teach the Five Paragraph Essay
Send home a note to parents attached to a paper bag.
- The note should explain that the students will be writing a five paragraph essay about themselves.
- They will need to bring three objects to school with them that tells more about who they are.
- All objects should fit into the bag, do not send anything valuable, and they will be returned after the writing is complete.
- When the bags do come in, be sure to tell the students not to share what is in them. It's a secret!
Note: Get your own bag ready with three things. You will need it to do a guided writing experience with the students on Day One.
Download these graphic organizers with Five Paragraph Essay Writing (they follow the Stoplight Writing Method)
Day One. Introduce Paragraph Writing.
Take the students to your writing area, and tell them you brought your own bag to share with them.
Begin by writing an introduction (in GREEN if you are using Stoplight Writing) that will hook the readers.
When you get to the line: "In my bag, I have three things:" be sure to point out the use of the colon and how it designates a list. The students will write their supporting details in the same order as the list.
Open your bag with a flourish. The bag is the introduction. The objects inside are the details, or body of the essay.
You are showing them the GREEN.
After this, you are ready to start the first YELLOW .
Take out the first object.
Write a simple sentence that tells what the object is, uses a transition word (such as "first"), and make that sentence in YELLOW.
This is the topic sentence for the first paragraph.
Using RED. write two supporting sentences that go with the object. These are the details.
- After you have written the second paragraph, put the object back in the bag.
- Tell the students you put it back in the bag because you are finished writing about it.
- Ask them what you should write about next - yes, the second object you listed after the colon back in the introduction. Take that one out of the bag.
Follow the same procedure for writing the third and fourth paragraphs.
When you are ready for the closing paragraph, close up the bag dramatically and tell the students that since the bag is closed, you cannot write anything more about what is inside the bag.
This is a key concept for students to understand about how details are not found in the opening and closing paragraphs in an essay.
The closing paragraph is about wrapping it all up effectively, like a present. I like to call this a "circle sentence."
- Go back to the first paragraph.
- Point out your beginning sentence, and show the students how to write a similar sentence in the last paragraph. By repeating a sentence that was already used, this gives students a way to anchor the idea of how to close a piece of writing.
- You will write your closing paragraph in GREEN (Stoplight Writing).
You should also find some time to do a mini-lesson on Transition Words. Transition words are like bridges in a five paragraph essay, and the students will need guidance to anchor this process.
Day Two: Guided Writing
This is a Guided Writing experience, and students will need their bags.
You will write a five paragraph essay with the students, leaving blanks for them to fill in. I like to give the kids Green. Yellow and Red strips of paper to write on.
This will provide a kinesthetic writing experience for them. Older students can do it with an outline such as this one, or use markers to underline as they write.
Here's how it can look:
Do you want to know some secret things about me? In my bag, I have three things: _________, __________, __________. Each one of these tells something special about me.
For older students, you can allow them more choice with words and sentence structure. Younger kids need more teacher guidance, and just learning about using a colon as an organizational tool is enough.
Next, instruct the students to take out their first listed object and place it on their desk. They will write one Yellow sentence about the object, such as:
First, I brought a ___________.
Then, the students will write two Red sentences, which tell more about the Yellow sentence. Again, guide the writing of the sentences, but this time, instead of copying from you, they will need to add two of their own sentences. Guide them with questions such as, "Where did you get this?" "Who gave it to you?" "Is it part of a collection?" "How does this make you feel?"
Day Three: Review and Guided Writing
Begin Day Three by reviewing yesterday's lesson. Have the students read what they wrote, taking out their first object as they read about it, and get ready for the next paragraph.
You will follow the same procedure for their bags as you did for Day Two. For each object, take it out of the bag, write a Yellow sentence, write two Red (detail) sentences, and then put it down.
You can end Day Three here if you are short on time, or move on to Day Four, the closing paragraph.
Day Four: Finishing Up
Now it is time to write the closing paragraph of your Five Paragraph Essay. This will be in Green.
After the students review what they have written so far and taken the objects out of their bags, instruct them to put them back into their bags and close them up.
Remind the students that by closing the bags they are showing that there will be no more sentences about the objects - we will not be mixing up details with the opening and closing paragraphs.
Go back to the first sentence, "Do you want to know some secret things about me?"
Talk with the kids about how that sentence can be re-worded, such as "Now my three things aren't really a secret!" or "Sigh…that's the end of my secrets!"
Explain that these are "Circle Sentences," when sentences repeat the same idea but use different words. Give them some choices of sentences to write, or let them do their own if they are able.
And there it is - Stoplight Writing. It is definitely a long process, but it is excellent explicit teaching.
Try using some of these topics. prompts or writing activities after your kids have mastered the five paragraph essay!
Essays on My School Bag
- School Bag bright and colorful rainbow on me. People said I looked beautiful; I am now a School Bag and my purpose is to carry books and stationeries for children I loved.
- School Bag her mother that she needed a new school bag because her previous bag had given way. So, her mother asked Michelle to choose a bag that she liked. Michelle looked at.
- Burden On Students Carrying School Bags affiliated schools that they have to maintain the school bags of the students up to Class-II. School bags of students up to Class-II should be kept in school itself.
- i Am a School Bag me out of the bag to examine me.I thought I was going to have a good life with him. When school started,I was brought to my masters school.He treated me well.
- School Bag to the library in their vacant periods and study. It adds to their knowledge. My school also has a big library. It is housed in a big hall. There are many almirahs.
- School Violence Alarmingly High pupils from schools, they still cannot stop or ease the violence at schools. The threat does not help prevent pupils from fighting. In school bags, naughty.
- Schoolbag Dr. Jayaratne first picked the bag. Under the research, problems connected with the school bag were identified as the model, size, bag features and behaviour among.
- Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire. Essay Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire By J.K. Rowling CHAPTER ONE The Riddle House The villagers of Little Hangleton still called it the Riddle House, even though it.
- The Autobiography Of a School Bag TAKE HOME FULL LENGTH TEST June 2011 ACCOUNTS AND LAW Maximum Marks: 100 Time: 2 Hours SECTION-A Accounts Q1. The going concern concept is the.
- National Curriculum Framework RIEs. Experiences shared by principals of private schools and Kendriya Vidyalayas and by teachers of rural schools across the country helped in sharpening our ideas.
- Bags Manufacturing And Sustainable Development friendly. Bags can be classified in many ways. From the aspect of bags usage, bags can be classified into luggage, handbags, laptop bags, school bags, wallets.
- Iron Ore Mining And Processing Of Relationresult of the school bag type dust collector and fan. Relationresult;, Relationresult iron ore dressing plant grinding process in operation.School based management.
- Resume xxv) "Secondary School" mean school preparing students for the Secondary School (Class X) Examination of the Board. xxvi) "School run by Public.
- School Uniforms 3. The end of jealousy crimes. When students wear designer shoes, clothes, and bags to school, jealousy cannot be avoided. There are others who take jealousy to the.
- Pros And Cons Of School Uniforms hand bags, hair styles, make-up, artistically, and letting your personality shine instead of your outfit. Work Cited Chen, Grace. "Public School Uniforms.
- Independence Celebration In My School. India with bag and baggage. Preparation for the day: We celebrate this day with great zeal every year. This year great preparations were made in the school. Every.
- i Am a Traveler By Kang Shinho As a Teacher, i Think i’m a Traveler. When Travelers Fill Their Bags With. I realised how little knew. Going back to school to finish my Degree seemed to be. Im a traveler. When travelers fill their bags with things needed for travel, I.
- School Uniforms it wont take as long to get dressed, and you wont be late to school. When you wake up your clothes might not be washed or dried yet. You.
- School In Romania cour. but the rest remains the same as at the primary level. You can go to school from ten in the morning to three in the afternoon or from two in the afternoon to.
- Use Cloth / Jute Bags To Reduce Polythene Bag in one cloth bag. 13. My parents give our dress for ironing, putting them in a bag with sticks. 14. I keep one reusable bag in my school bag to be used.
- Primary School Capers 3, our Math homework became accustomed to rotting away at the depths of our school bags, along with the mould ridden sandwiches and three-year-old bananas. One day.
- Is The Enforcement Of School Uniform Indoctrination? it in the long run. There is a belief that if student wear uniform in schools they may behave better, because they all look the same. This is partly true as.
- Home Schooling and the majority of is practitioners are conservative Christians. Both kinds of home schooled as in the, Family unit who instructs the child exclusively at home and.
- Home Schooling immune system is very bad. She went to school for a year, and while she was attending public school she miss half of the school year, due to her being in poor health.
- School Yard Knife Attacks another knife in his school bag. - Thursday 18th February a fight between two youths in a skate park in Brisbane moved to a nearby school where Police found.
- Requiring School Uniform wear the school uniform to school, but maybe there are some students they want to wear school uniform. They think that school uniform can make the school become more.
- Columbine -Type Students In American Public Schools ought to be removed permanently from the normal middle and high school and sent to alternative schools. When boards of education have the courage to stand.
- Fighting And School Violence Should Not Be Tolerated to violators, and for second offenders, life in an alternative school for one full year. Public school students must always be exactly that, ones who learn. They.
- Violent Dating In Schools do and how to react in certain circumstances. This program has been introduce in school all across the US we should be doing the same. We need to take action.
- Is School Uniforms Necessary? believe if you compare a uniform school with a non-uniform school, youll see that violence is much popular in the non-uniform school. As stated above clothing can be.
Copyright Â© 2016. EssayDepot.com
Related Post: ruby moon and a beautiful life essayquality research papers for students of religion and theology second editionbest companies to write essays ona just war is better than an unjust peace essayroland christen and essay and apochromaticclassical physics and the church turing thesisliterature review on obesity and hypertensiondavid lodge consciousness and the novel connected essaysessay the future of artificial intelligencesummary of poem lines from an essay on man
Students have been yelling their complaint on heavy school bags for years. Yet, not many constructive responses have been made by society so far. According to a recent news report, the average weight of an S.3 student’s school bag is now 5 kg, while the burden of a primary six student is no less light if calculated in the school bag weight-to-body weight ratio. Heavy school bags create unbearable pressure to the spines of growing teens. Instead of telling students not to bring unnecessary items to school, I believe that there are far more measures schools and textbook publishers can take to alleviate the worrying situation. Textbooks constitute a major proportion of weight in a school bag. There have been voices from parents that textbook publishers are the ones to blame. In average, the number of pages in a secondary school textbook is 200. Despite the fact that students have to bring 200 pages to school (for one subject only), generally teachers only go over about 20 pages per month. By easy calculation one can conclude that bringing such a think textbook is both pitiful and absurd.
Actually, there is one practical and beneficial solution. Textbook publishers should separate the textbooks into different booklets, each covering a discrete topic. Since teachers usually lecture in a topic-based approach, students will only need to bring a thin booklet to school under the new arrangement. Not only do students benefit from a lighter load, but the publishers will gain as well. The use of loose-leaf binding in textbooks will need more pieces of paper in total, because cash booklet will have its own cover and functional pages such as content and index pages. The extra cost should not be significant as it will be averaged out by mass production, but the publishers can lift the price a bit as long as customers are willing to buy a textbook using a better binding method. The publishers will have nothing to lose but profit to gain, so why should they delay the ‘textbook reform’? Apart from textbook publishers, schools should be more lenient towards students.
They should not punish students for leaving bulky textbooks inside their drawers. Although schools are concerned about pupils not studying if they leave textbooks at school, there can be other methods than banning it to solve the problems. For instance, teachers can distribute concise notes for students to study. Also, schools can extend the opening hours so that students can finish their revision at school and need not take a huge pile of heavy textbooks home. Sometimes the school may require students to bring non-textbook items, like painting sets, readers and so on, to school. I recommend that schools should provide each student with a locker whenever possible. If the space of the school is too limited to place lockers, installing a drawer with lock to each student desk is also a favorable alternative. In this way, the weight of school bags can be further lessened. Last but not least, students should bear some responsibility for their huge daily burden.
I heard that some students are far too lazy to tidy up their school bags every day. They put everything, no matter necessary or not, into their school bags but they never take anything out. As a result, the weight of the bag continuously increases. Primary kids should not be blamed for this since they might not know what to put in a school bag and need assistance from their parents. However, as secondary students, teenagers should be able to manage their school bags well. There is no excuse for them not to organize the items they have to bring to school. They will certainly find their school bags much lighter if they organize them wisely. As stated above, the problem of overweight school bags can be easily dealt with if textbook publishers, teachers and students are willing to take a step forward. A small step of progress might already result in a large reduction in school bag weights. I hope that next year I will hear from the news that the school bags have become fitter than before.